The Henry W. and Jane Curtis House in Fort Atkinson (1885). It was designed by renowned architect Henry C. Koch, who also designed UW’s Science Hall. Curtis founded the Creamery Package Manufacturing Company, which was famous for its rectangular butter churn. It won the highest agricultural award at the Columbian World Exposition in 1893.
Tagged: , Queen Anne , Henry C. Koch , 1880s , Wisconsin